- Difficulty: Normal
- Repeatable: No
- Minimum Level: 29
- 150 Light points
- 150 Dark points
- 45 with Aric Jorgan
- 70 with Bowdaar
- 70 with Corso Riggs
- 45 with Doc
- 85 with Elara Dorne
- 115 with Kira Carsen
- 70 with M1-4X
- 55 with Qyzen Fess
- 70 with Risha
- 85 with T7-O1
- 40 with Tharan Cedrax
None yet — Submit one!
None yet — Suggest one!
Commander Madine has asked you to help retake the Barrager, a planetary defense system that could give the Empire permanent control of Balmorra. Despite not having their design notes, Doctor Meln and Doctor Ortis were able to hack together a spike to take control of the Barrager.
In order to make the hack work, you'll need to use it on a few subsystems first. Slice the Barrager subsystem controllers in the Balmorran Arms Factory.
- Spike the Hydro Subsystem Controller
- Spike the Solar Subsystem Controller
- Spike the Geothermal Subsystem Controller
- Spike the Auxiliary Subsystem Controllers
- Spike the Power Core
- Bonus mission: Securing the Barrager
- Infiltrate the Barrager Control Station
- Defeat Darth Minax
- Defeat Darth Minax's Forces
- Activate the Self-destruct Sequence
- Seal the Barrager Laboratory
- Speak to Commander Madine
Important conversationsClass Companion
Upon completion of this mission you will gain:
- 7510 Experience
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!