- Difficulty: Hard
- Repeatable: No
- Minimum Level: 6
- 45 with Kaliyo
- 45 with Khem Val
- 30 with Mako
- 30 with Vette
None yet — Suggest one!
Into The Maw
You've found a datapad in the remains of a crashed ship. The encryption on the log doesn't match Imperial methods; in fact, it appears to be Republic in origin. The final entry in the log indicates the survivors of the crash are headed to the nearby archaeological camp.
At the archaeological camp, Archaeologist Shellaster has told you that he sent some strange spacers on to the camp neighboring his. Head to the nearby research camp and ask if anyone has seen the spacers.
- Speak with a Researcher
- Recover Imperial Uniforms
- Recover Imperial IDs
- Recover Research Camp Supplies
Important conversationsClass Companion
Upon completion of this mission you will gain:
- 1840 Experience
- Locations (2)Locations (2)
- NPCs (8)NPCs (8)
- Rewards (3)Rewards (3)
- Comments (2)Comments (2)
- Screenshots (1)Screenshots (1)
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!