Abilitiy Delay/ non-activation for Immortal Juggernaut

2 posts
By Skaarath at 2012-01-28 11:59:00

Hey guys, just want to see if I'm the only one having these problems. I'm primarily a Vengeance Juggernaut, but being the only 50 with a viable tanking spec for my guild has made going Immortal necessary for me, but I've encountered a few difficulties doing so. For some reason, sometimes when I use an ability (only when I'm tanking for some reason) it doesn't go through. For example, pressing the button for Retaliation, my toon does the "spin" but doesn't stab. Other times, while I'm not stunned or anything, some of the cooldowns (I forget the names, but the one that temporarily increases health, and the one that increases defense for a few seconds) are unresponsive and require multiple presses to finally activate which can get really bad in a tough tanking situation.

I'm just wondering if anybody has had similar experiences or if it's just me (personal lag or some other stupid reason)

By conduit at 2012-01-29 18:02:33

i've actually had this problem myself, ive been told its not just us, but yes the defencive abilitys and ive noticed force scream tends to have the same issue.

makes it a pain in the arse when you waste your gcd's on ... well nothing.

You are not signed in. Please sign in to post a reply.