Crew Skills Matrix‏ - The Whole Story

5 posts
By Scorch at 2012-01-26 15:02:09

I think Torhead needs to post an authoritative Crew Skills matrix. The others I find out on the Internet have either false or misleading information, or don't show the whole story. Most people I talk to in the game do not know what skill crafts which items. I have also heard in game and on forums that people abandon a skill after they found out more about it after training it. Why not understand it all from the beginning so you can make a wise choice?

See link below:
http://www.zam.com/Im/image/213639

This was created in PPT so it doesn't look very nice but if you like the idea I can make a better looking version. It would also need fact verification, especially on the boxes on the right side (do all Gathering Skills allow for shortcuts in Flashpoints?) (do all Mission Skills give rare schematic drops?).

By Dhamp at 2012-01-26 15:34:25

I'm including something similar in the update to my guide (which should be done at the weekend, damn work going mental for the last fortnight).

Thats a pretty eye-screwing layout though :P

By lankybrit at 2012-01-27 11:19:45

Here's the one I use:

swtor-crew-skills-chart

Cheers.

By Kunovega at 2012-02-28 03:35:45

not even sure why a chart is needed... the in game codex tells you exactly which mission and gathering skills to take for each craft

i dont understand why people have to even go to a website to read this information when they can read it in game even faster....

By Dhamp at 2012-02-28 04:44:18
Gor the same reason people bump month-old threads being immensely rude and unconstructive?

You are not signed in. Please sign in to post a reply.