Crew mission bug

4 posts
By palehorse at 2012-02-15 14:10:09
I can't send some of my companions on missions. I select one and "Send Companion" remains grayed out. One of my companions is unavailable at the moment (part of the quest line), and I'm wondering if this is affecting the count of how many companions I have out on missions at the moment. Anyone else have this problem?
By jgranson at 2012-02-15 15:16:59
This happened to me once, but i was in the middle of a class mission and it wouldn't let me send any out. It may be that you are in the middle of a class mission that requires all your companions. I believe at the end of act 2(Bounty Hunter) it happened to me. Then when I continued on with the mission, the next part involved all of my companions. Finished that mission, and they were available to go out again.
By Fauxknight at 2012-02-16 07:13:26
This happens when a companion is not available because of the story. In particular I had this issue as an IA when Kaliyo was missing for a bit. I could not send a companion out unless the companion below them not out on a mission. Apparently the missing companion causes issues with their internal numbering/availability system on who can be sent out. The resolution was to send companions out all at the same time starting at the top, and of course advancing the class storyline to get the missing companion back.
By Designationzero at 2012-04-11 02:29:02
I ran into this repeatedly. At times the GUI for the missions would even be blank "undefined". I figured out that I had drug the crew skill to an action bar and launched it from there. It would fix it if I reopened the Crew Skills option on the main toolbar, so now I still use the action bar shortcut but if I get the bug I just click the diamond and the issue is resolved.

You are not signed in. Please sign in to post a reply.