A Powertech wears heavy armor like a second skin and never balks at field-testing new technology if it means greater protection and upgraded safeguards. The best in shielding, defensive tactics and high-powered flamethrowers combine to make the Powertech an impenetrable one-man blockade, getting up close and personal to enemies.
All Powertechs learn to use personal shield generators and can opt to acquire the skills of a Firebug, using flamethrower attacks and other abilities that do damage at short range and prevent an enemy from fleeing; apply Shield Tech, using a variety of devices to survive any attack and draw enemy fire; and access Advanced Prototypes including fiery missiles and darts to reduce an enemy's survivability and regenerative capacity.
- Class Role: Tank, Damage
- Weapon: Blaster Pistol
- Armor: Heavy
- Resource: Heat
- Abilities (51)Abilities (51)
- Companions (5)Companions (5)
- Comments (26)Comments (26)
- Screenshots (1)Screenshots (1)
- Videos (5)Videos (5)
Be the first to suggest a video for this page!
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!