The Scoundrel doesn't have time for polite and doesn't do fair fight. In addition to a trusty blaster, the Scoundrel packs a stealth belt, a scattergun and a medpac--everything you need to get in, knock the enemy for a loop and get out alive.
All Scoundrels learn how to move stealthily--sneaking past or surprising enemies--and various close-quarters fighting techniques that do damage at short range and prevent an enemy from fleeing. Scoundrels can also opt to learn the skills of the Scrapper, using scatterguns to deal even more damage close-up; the Sawbones, applying medicine and damage prevention techniques to heal and protect allies; and Dirty Fighting, crippling and bleeding opponents using underhanded tactics.
- Class Role: Heal, Damage
- Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Scattergun
- Armor: Medium
- Resource: Energy
- Abilities (61)Abilities (61)
- Companions (5)Companions (5)
- Comments (20)Comments (20)
- Screenshots (3)Screenshots (3)
- Videos (1)Videos (1)
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!